Call assembly in buffer in C -


Is this possible?

I want to put the Intel assembly code in four buffers, and then execute

If I put the assembly code in buffer, can I put it in the function pointer? And can I call it?

I would like to write Intel assembly code or machine GCC and Linux Want to execute code? If you want to execute the machine code, yes, you, the character buffer on the memory page is turned on, NX (no execution) is not marked.

If you are talking about the assembly code, then you will need to run the code for the first time through an assembler (unit on Linux * standard on system which is usually Form is called ), it should be the same as gas ) and then run the resulting machine code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -