c# - Share data in LAN -


I am creating a music library program, and I have the ability to share libraries in the LAN. How can I find other people sharing my library? I want to find other libraries without typing in IP and accessories.

Perhaps the easiest way to use UDP is to send a message from time to time (some information in which The presence of your library is advertising). This will be received by all hosts on your subnet (and, perhaps, depending on your router configuration) If your app listens for these messages from other hosts, then it will be able to find all other instances of your app on this subnet .

EDIT: It has been found that which are the answers that go into more specifications I am talking about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -