c# - Is there a better Regex for parsing DTD -


I have got DTD for OFX 1.03 (despite their latest version of development and 1.60 release, but I want to get back I would like to use regex for groups that divide a group, element, and other tags into further processing, such as I would take a tag like this:

/ P>

  & lt ;! ENTITY% ACCTTOMACRO "(BankCacto | CCACCTTO | INVACCTTO)" & gt;  

and create an object like this

New EntityTag {string name = "% ACCTTOMACRO"; String [] ChildTypes = new string [] {"BANKACCTTO", "CCACCTTO", "INVACCTTO"}};

I have found a regular expression that looks like this:

  Reggae again = new reggae (@ "& lt ;! (\ B) + ([\ s \ S])? [^ & Gt;] + & gt; ");  

It is being accepted that, I am new to regx again, so I have done well which is getting me so far so that I can not comment on every tag without comment To get a match collection on DTD.

I want to group the first thing mentioned for the construction of the item.

If I'm on the wrong track completely, please give me instructions, though, if you download this document, I think you can not get the standard. (Visual Studio has thrown some red flags with the way this document is formatted)

I hope no one is in trouble, but here's the eagerness to download the specs To do.

It seems that why they also have schema available, rather than download the schema and download an XML parser Parsing with (for example, LINQ-to-XML)?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -