c# - How can I speed up the animations when using FluidKit? -


I used in a WPF application and would like to speed up the animation.

  slide transition slide transition = resource ["slide transition"] as slide transition; Slide transition Direction = Direction. Leftautoite; SlideTransition.Duration = New Period (New System. TimeSpain (1000)); // Transition Container does not work. Transition = Slide Transition; There is a "duration" property that is of a type of period that expects for the time span, but at some point of time it causes no animation to me. is.  

How can I decide for a period to control the motion of the animation?

(If someone is looking for an answer to this, then I am also on CodePlex Forum.)

This works:

  slideTransition.Duration = Timespan From Milliseconds (200);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -