asp.net - Cannot select grid element through jQuery -


This is a follow-up question

Darin Dimitrov has provided using kindness,
But for some reason, I was not able to select the grid line I wanted.

Here jQuery has been used to select the row. (Function () {$ ('#_trustgrid input [name = = trustdocidtextbox]'). (Function (index) {$ (this). Click (function () {Warning ('Hello world =' + index); SetGridInEditMode (index);});});});

The actual output here is HTML markup.

  & lt; Input id = "_ TrustGrid_ctl16_ctl05_ctl00_trustDocIDTextBox" type = "text" value = "198327493" name = "_TrustGrid $ ctl16 $ ctl05 $ ctl00 $ trustDocIDTextBox" / & gt;  

I have started using jQuery tonight and going through the official document but have failed.



Am I missing something here?

What I did to save the whole ID I used in my .aspx page Control:

  & lt; Input type = "hidden" id = "sub-contractor dropdown ID" value = "& lt;% = sub-contractor dropdown. Client id%>" / & Gt;  

You can then get the value of the ID and then use that line to use that line in your query.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -