asp.net - Can I create an inheritance-based filesystem in my webapp? -


I have an app that has different "skins", and most of these skins share the same picture For each skin, we are making a copy of the image directory, just one of the files is different.

Is there something like an object oriented legacy for an IIS directory? Meaning if a file exists, use it, otherwise drag the file from a root directory?

Suppose that my parent image folder contains A.png, B.png and C.png I just have A in my "skin" image folder.

I want to refer it to my web app so that I can get the skin A.png, but parents B.

I do not feel so, is there any way I can repeat in ASP.net?

You can create your own ASP: IMAGE control by subclassification which knows how to Structure to find specific heritage image


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -