Why should I use Apache C++ Standard Library rather than any other STL implementation along with Boost? -


What benefit do I get from this that I do not get the STL implementation coming from compiler and boost libraries?

The most typical feature of this implementation of the C ++ standard library is its portability for a large number of C ++ compilers, operating systems and hardware architectures.

Looks like if you value extreme portability, then it is for you if you do not do it, most everyone is the default for the default implementation of their compiler, therefore If you ever have trouble, the community will be bigger if you do not run in the implementation issues then I do not know why there should be a lot of difference in it.

I am usually waved for this opinion, but I like the idea of ​​being a company that I can do to fix problems, dip and bugs in my developer (and I) interns. Not enough to fix (or time is not)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -