sql - Opposite of INTERSECT in Oracle -


I have two choices and I want to add them in such a way that unique rows can be changed in both the selections. is.

I know that I can do something like this:

 (Selection 1 union selection 2) minute (selection 1 intersection selection 2) 

East >

But I would like to avoid it. Both the select1 and select2 have 20 lines, so this method will be really vague and difficult to maintain.

Post text "itemprop =" text ">

If you do not return any duplicate on both select1 and select2 Can:

  SELECT * FROM (select1 UNION ALL select2) a.col1, a.col2, by a group ... Howing count (*) = 1  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -