ruby on rails - can I have a controller associated with a partial? -


In the rail, the page templates have its own controller, which is said before a page is provided (I think? ).

Similarly, can I partially hold a controller, which is said before partial payment?

I know that you can pass the local variable partially, but I want to run a few nice lines of code to assign those local variables, which I do not partially use It was, I put in the controller.

The code that you want to run must be in a helper that can be called by the controller Is, or partially by itself


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -