objective c - Can't get NSAlert to continually bounce dock icon -


I think that the exact opposite problem is

I also hate to constantly write a doc icon, but in this case if the user does not realize that my app can not launch, then perhaps he can track the statistics of many times.

This is my code that I have inserted in App Delegant application. WillFinishLaunching: Method.

  if (! AXAPIEnabled ()) {// I see that accessibility is running on NSAlert * Warning = [[NSLert Elok] Init]; [Alert Set Alertstyle: NScric Leststyle]; [Warning Settings Lesson: @ "Can not Go Missing."]; [Warning addButtonWithTitle: @ "Open Accessibility Prefs ...]]; [Warning addButtonWithTitle:" Leave "]; [Warning Set InformativeText: @" Requires Loops "to enable access to the" Enable user access "system preferences "] [NSAP activation blocking other exceptions: Yes]; int focusrequest = [NSAP request requester note: NSCRTical request]; NSInteger returnValue = [Warning run model]; .... [Cancel NSAPUser Pay attention : Meditate];}  

I have tried to remove the requestUserAttention line.

I have tried to insert the requestUser Attention line in several different places: Straight before the modem call, the first thing, etc.

I have tried to remove other APPS lines that are not active.

No matter what I do, Dock icon one Bar bounces then closes.

The user will probably see that my app brings me in front But I'm having a possibility that if they click on the right time, their active application will hide a serious error message. / P>

So I need something so that their docks are hidden, they know that something is not right.

I'm making it on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Or do leopards do not bounce the dock signs more often?

Update:

I was putting method call in application WillFinishLaunching:

As soon as I put it in the application: Definition Launching:, and activated ignored deleted other applications: Call, it worked as necessary.

However, my question is still "Can I take my app to the front Dock icon? By the first answer, it does not seem like, although I'm not sure why I understand.

Update:

I did not understand why I was not thinking about it. Now I have been told that focusing means that the dock Whatever should have been received, it is understandable.

Conclusion

If If you want to pay attention to users, then [activating NSAP activation: OtherApps: yes];

You are uninstalling other APPS so you are basically rejecting your notification.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -