iphone - resignFirstResponder when tapping UITableView? -


I have a UITableView with two custom cells and each one of them has a UTitisfield inside it I tried to add the UIButton at the top of the UITableView and on the first rear pointer to conform it to it means that you tap anywhere Not to go - not even on UITextFields to enter text.

How do I create it, if I tap outside those two UITextFields , then I can call resignFirstResponder, then the user can go back to other cells?

thanks

I asked a similar and what I posted actually you hitTest : WithEvent can override: In your custom UITableViewCell which lets you find out that when you have a touch in your cell or in another cell that is in the table view, I have provided an example HitTest: Method which Duplicate the functionality of the original hitTest: and you can add it that you need it Is there. You can add your resignation first responder within the hit test function like I did or forwarded it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -