browser - How do I suppress flicker from the webbrowser control in .Net, when it is resized? -


Not all pages do this, but a good example would be youtube.com. Most of the time, if you are enlarging the window, its resistance is small. There is a lot of content flicker in this case. I have stopped some posts on pure efforts to claim the type of double buffering, but I have not yet seen any examples of proper implementation thanks.

Take care of the resize event of the webbrowser control form.

Force the form (and hair control) to update itself in this event. It is a bit unreliable but it reduces my application to a great extent.

Private Zero Form 1_Resize (Object Sender, EventAgent E) {this.Update (); }

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -