asp.net - Visual Studio Server-Explorer Window -


I am using the VS 2008 Web Developers Express edition. And I'm developing a small application in which I want to use display counters. So I was reading some articles, and I found it. However in Figure 1, it shows a window that I do not have. I've reset all the windows in web developers, and I searched in the View and Window menus ... but I did not find that menu!

Is that window also in the VS Web Developer 2008 Express Edition? And how do I get it? No, the VS 2008 Web Developers Express Edition does not have Server Explorer instead it has a database explorer window instead.

Which is more limited to server explorer. This is deliberately the IDE limit.

In addition, the IDE will only work with local data sources and read-only remote connections.

You have some options, such as

  • Use SQL Express on your local machine
  • Purchase a copy of Visual Studio 2008
  • Manually get your database access code, TDE support but it will work just fine.

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -