What is a good jQuery plugin (or plain JavaScript library) for skinning HTML Web forms? -


I search for a high-quality plugin or library to create custom cross-browser-compatible skins for HTML form controls I am doing I want to end the inconsistency of visible presence of form controls in different browsers and operating systems.

I have done some search, and the most useful page that I stumbled on:

However, I did not find any plugins for my needs Looks polished and stable enough (and supports IE 6, which is a requirement).

Can you recommend something else? If not, will it be viable to roll your own solution? I do not need anything complex - no custom controls or special visual effects - just a consistent look in standard browsers like Firefox, IE 6 and newer standard controls (S, S, etc.)

Thanks in advance for any help!

If this was mine, then I can choose a plugin that I verified or performed the functionality After I went after jQueryUI.com, I made the icon and told that I was after that.

For fancy user interface polish, if you look at the theater, you can see what they have. For special forms, I see the use of the set icon there to use on your input and buttons and so on.

For different states, you can set up several icon sets, I think I know that they are making it so that the jQuery UI is going to be able to have their own plugins, So I'm sure the forms will be coming soon.

But basically, I will choose a plugin for this form you like, replace it with the default graphics which I made on the jQuery UI so that I see and I think Whatever I am doing, it will be mixed in any other material. Some other things like date pickers and other widgets that have inputs internally, may be styles that you can use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -