Using the Jena RDF library, how do I return the property of a URI resource? -


I have a Jena URI resource ( resource is the reference of an object where isURIResource () returns correct). An example resource URI is:

If you open it in a web browser, you might be given HTML rendering of the data:

You can change the .html extension with .rdf :

This RDF model is formatted as XML. The property I need to retrieve is:

  & lt; C: symbol & gt; MSFT.OQ & lt; / C: Symbols & gt;  

In summary, I am looking for a way to use my Jena Yuri resource to return the value of c: symbol , which in my example MSFT.OQ

I know that I can take this URI, getting the representation of RDF through some HTTP client, then load the model as a load and inquiry I am already doing what I believe, though, that Jena is doing this recurring task. Provides a more elegant solution.

I do not think there is 'streaming' API for Jena like stax api for xml. Can help: Last year I wrote an simple streaming parser for RDF: it does not handle full RDF device, but you can get some ideas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -