silverlight 3.0 - DelegateCommand Newbie Question -


I am trying to get pace with PRISM and how does it work with Silverlight / WPF Is it possible to use the delegation command to open popups (Silverlight Window)? If so, how can I go about doing something like this?

The samples I have seen have so far been seen using the delegation command to retrieve the figures (or some other similar action).

> If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

I use delegate command to execute essentially a method and / or data Back to ViewModel

A popup is a presentation feature, so I do not see anything wrong with adding event handler to a button and loading a popup from codebehind. I would suggest a more basic / reusable approach either to create some type of IDialogService or to view your popup ViewModel / View and highlight the view through visual injection or binding for content control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -