python - Google App Engine compatibility layer -


I'm planning to run an app running on Google App Engine. The only concern is that I would have portability. Or an option to run an app on a local, private cluster

I hope that an option to run on other systems for Google App Engine applications, a consistency layer, which is spring up. If the ambescription can be from the layer, then I can imagine GAE compatible framework to provide 100% compatibility with Amazon Simplified or CHDB. I like python though Java will be acceptable.

However, as far as I know, no such facility is present today. If I am wrong and if so, then where can I get this Googe App Engine Compatibility Layer? If I am not, then why is the question "why"? There are unexpected technical issues or there is no demand from the market (which will probably indicate the low rates of GAE adoption).

Regards,

Iwan

Application Scale Project Is designed to be from.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -