plugins - How to install a custom plug-in in Eclipse Ganymede? -


We have a custom plug-in This is the company I have been working in. It has developed it in the house. I want to install it as an available plug-in in the Eclipse Ganymede. How can I do this?

By installing eClipus software, I support installation from Eclipse software update sites.

I went to help -> Install new software .. -> Add -> Browse in the local ... plug-in folder though the dialog adds the directory as the update site to me , But it does not work. This directory expects a local eclipse update site (I think) I get an error

  No repository was found in the file: / g: / tool / ...  

Next I just copied the plug-in to the copy. Under my eclipse installation the plug-in directory was not working either. I also tried to copy it to the dropin directory. No dice No.

Does anyone tell me about installing a plug-in that is not on the "Update" site?

Thank you in advance ....

Generally an eclipse plug- These are packaged because the zip file is installed by extracting it based on the Eclipse installation directory (or plugins directory), because it features < / Code> can extract files in the directory).

Restart the eclipse with the next - Clear option.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -