.net - Complete XML Schema Validation -


I'm looking for a device that will tell me all of XML schema verification failures. I have seen that all other tools have been added first, and then I have to fix those people before I will tell the next errors I know that some errors may depend on other nodes in different orders, but the data types Is being formatted incorrectly, as can be reported, even if the nodes are in the wrong order

I already have other tools for other questions here The Ujaa, and are closed after the first failure. So if one of those tools is what I want to do, then please let me know the steps to complete this.

A programming library or technology that lets me do it in NAT or Delphi.

I use a lot of XMLNotepad (I do not know that You have already tried it.)

It does a great job of reporting its 'free' and many errors together, provided they are not free and terminal! Regarding compiler errors similar to Delphi: Once this all-in-turn walking process has started, which is often nonsense.

Anyway, it has worked very well that I have to accept against quite complex schemas like TBB 3.2 ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -