language agnostic - Is there any self-improving compiler around? -


I do not know about any self-improvement compiler, but then I am not more of a compiler-man.

Is there a self-improvement compiler there?

Please note that I am talking about a compiler that improves itself - not a compiler that processes the code .

Any indication!

Side-note : If you're wondering why I'm asking for even if I agree with most of the arguments then I'm not sure about the following :

We have programs that can improve their code without any human input - they are called compilers.

... so my question is.

Although it is true that compilers can improve the code without human intervention, however, the claim is That "the compilers themselves are improving" is rather suspicious. These "improvements" that make compilers are only based on the rules that are written by humans (Syborg anyone?). So the answer to your question is: NO

On one hand, if we had anything to improve ourselves, then we would know ... The first thing is that language will improve, then its code and finally, it will become a virus Will modify its code and all developers will use it ... and then finally we will be one of the things like those classic computers-versus-human-last-hope-humanity. .. then ... number


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -