dns - Transferring Everything from One Domain to Another -


I want to move one domain from one to another which is low and (hopefully) easy to remember, but I Also want to be as smooth as possible in transit

I am a coder, so I know about 301 redirects and I want to use them, but is it easy to manually add entries to my .htaccess file?

The website is stable with the exception of the blog, which is under the / blog / directory and is powered by WordPress. I want this to be redirected to my new domain name. File and folder structures do not vary. Is there any type of wildcard for this?

What type of web server is the host on the site? If you are on Apache, you can use the command


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -