c# - How Display data in asp.net Like www.visualthesaurus.com display Thesaurus -


I want to visually display my data as a thesaurus display on the asp.net website. When the user clicks on the node, the next hair node is displayed. I want to know that it is possible in ASP.net. Give me some ideas or an API so that we can achieve this functionality in our website. Some source codes are also welcome.

They have written it in Java

asp.net is a server side language And it can be used to server-side code. But this is the easy part.

If you were very good then it would be possible to use pure HTML / javascript like to do front end. I will use JQuery for graphics and animation because it is easy to deal with cross-browser of these difficult areas.

You will have to prepare your code to optimize for javascript to achieve any kind of performance.

Perhaps the light of silver can do this .. I do not know much about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -