c# - Getting strack trace error and don't understand why -


I am trying to do the PayPal IPN method. So I thought that since I am doing asp.net mvc, I can create a method view in my controller like this:

  Public Zero IPN () {// ipn code} < / Code> 

So I tried to do this on all the local hosts and some IPN variables made their own form to post stuff and it worked fine. I uploaded it to my server and used the IPN simulator from PayPal and returned it to server 500 error.

So I removed all the code and basically what I saw about just an empty method in my controller So I tried again simulator and it failed again with a server 500 error.

So I went and actually typed in my controller method in my URL and I get this stack trace. [NullReferenceException: Object references are not set to an instance of an object.] Site.com.Controllers.MyTestController.IPN () In MyTestController: 2320 lambda_mathation (ExecutionScope, ControllerBase, Object [ ]) +3 system vib.mvc & Lt; & Gt; C__DisplayClass1. & Lt; Rapwid Action & gt; B__0 (controllerbase controller, object [] parameters) +17 system. Web. MVC Actionmade Dispatcher. Execute (controller controller, object [parameter]) +17 system Web. MVCFFededActionDiscriptor .Execute (Admin Content Controller Content, IDiki`2 parameter) +178 system Web. MVC Controller Action Invocker Invokation Method (Controller Contact Controller Contains, Action Descriptor Action Descriptor, IDCIR2 Parameter) +24 System Web. MVC & Lt; & Gt; C__ displayclass & Lt; InvokeActionMethodWithFilters & gt; B__ 7 () +53 system. Web. MVC Controller Action Inkker Invokation Manifelter (IActionFilter Filter, Action Accepting Contact Precontext, Funk 1 Release) +258 System Web. MVC & Lt; & Gt; C__DisplayClassc & Lt; InvokeActionMethodWithFilters & gt; B__9 () +20 system .Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters (Controller Contents Controller Contains, IList`1 Filters, Action Descriptor Action Descriptors, IDictionary`2 Parameters) +193 System Web. MVC Controller Action Inkker Invoke Action (Controller Controller Controller Contains, String Actionnem) +382 System Web. MVC .Converter. Ekateccore () +123 system Web. MVC ControllerBase Execute (Request Contact Request Conflict) +23 System Web. MVC Controllerbase. System. Web. MVC ICO translator. Execute (Request Context RequestContax) +7 System Web Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequest (HttpContextBase httpContext) +144 System Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequest (HttpContext HTTPContext) +54 System Web. Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequesT (HTTTtex HTQIntex) +7 System. Web. Callhandler ExecutionStep. System. Web. Http application IECC actionstep. Exquisite () +181 system. Web. HTTPAP.LXXtremeStep (IEEEX phase, Boolean & fully synchronous) +75

I'm not sure MyTestController: 2320 Line 2320 (because it does not exist) or what is .

Thanks

From the right, these numbers are offset in the compiled code, so they Do not point to any source code line numbers.

What I will do in this scenario is to enter some kind of code, so that I know where the exception has been raised from. Depending on the server on which you have uploaded the code, you may be able to create a log file or event log, and you can use the trace statement:

  Trace.WriteLine ("Controllers .mate test controller. IPN (): Creating object." Written as a new object trace. "Written" ("Controllers Matte Test Controller. IPN :) Call PayPal Web Service.") PayPal Call .GetAccountNumber ()  / Pre> 

To do this Sector is why failure suggests that code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -