sql - MySQL Query Browser - using variables -


I am used for MSSQL's query analyzer; Some SP needs to convert to a hobby project, There is a problem in transitioning to SQL browsers, especially when they come to use the variable I am trying to simulate a process before a process.

Then in the question analyzer I write something like this ...

  delcare @ var1 int declared @ var2 varchar (30) set @ var1 = 17 --some I usually select the table from the SP set @ var2 = 's and pass some more id' pass' * WHERE id = @ var1 or text column = @ var2  

d query Revolves around (because it is complex in one way because the example one) unless I get it right, or I replace the values ​​of variables because they are in the body of the query Not 100 times of use and the lot

or

So my question is how to do it in the MySQL Query Browser is working.

I understand that this is highlighting only the statement (cursor is on that line or block of text) and I think that I understand that "banned transactions "Button should be used in some way, but I can not go to it. Even I have so far

  DELIMITER start $ var1 varchar (1) default 'W'; Select Count (*) from Gamestatspitchers where wls = var1; End $$ delimiter;  

Thanks for any help I can not seem to sort it out.

Split the questions with semicolons in this way:

  SELECT @ var1: = 17, @ var2: = 'Emiles'; SELECT @ var1, @ var2;  

When you put a cursor on it, the query will be highlighted.

Then to execute this very query, just press Ctrl-Enter to execute.

Each tab keeps its session, so the value of @var will be defined after performing the first query. You can run another query again as often as you want.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -