ruby on rails - Help with RubyGems (the package manager) -


I need help with RubyGames (this is a package manager for Ruby) Since I am behind a proxy, I I have omitted this complete hope of working completely, so I have to manually download the packages lot and install the railways to install them. Now, I'm getting an error message:

 Rails requires RubyGems> = 1.3.2 (...) 

Once again, I manually download rubygems -1.3.2.gem and installed it, however, it still does not work and gem -v shows 1.3.1 . help. Also, I can assure that unless the HTTP1.1 audio proxy is supported in the gem, there is no way that it will be able to contact its server ...

Before running the RubyGames command, you should try something (for window)

  set http_proxy = User: password @ ip: port  

or export to Linux, I guess.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -