Replacing text function in php -


I want to clear some reciprocal text such as

\ n said \ r \ n \ R \ n \ r \ nI see my beloved in my eyes \ r \ n \ r \ nI look at the green rolling forest \ r \ n \ r \ nI see the far sky \ r \ n \ R \ nThe rain \ r \ n \ r \ n \ r \ nI am seeing the high flying eagle ... more \ n

so I "\ n", "\ r \ n" I'm getting rid of, "\ r \ n \ r \ n", \ r \ n \ r \ n \ r \ n ", \ r \ n \ r \ n \ r \ n \ r \ n" and " \ R "This is all the combination that I've parse Appear in the text.

Is there a way to do this in php?

what about it

  $ text = str_replace (array ( "\ N", "\ r"), '', $ text);  

This will remove all new line characters.

If you want them as a new line, then I & lt; Br / & gt; For HTML (or better still, use PHP's nl2br () , or standardize it in the normal text with \ n , for example


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -