remote debug in Visual Studio Remote Debugging Monitor on Windows Server 2008 x64 takes years to refresh process list -


itemprop = "text">

When I remotely "connected to the process" WS2008 (x64) computer in Visual Studio 2008 SP1 Remote Debugging Monitor (both RTM And SP1), I see a very large number (30+) entries that say:

  & lt; Username & gt; Connected  

Both TCP and authenticated modes are affected.

I think each unique procedure is an entry for the name. Each connection effort takes several seconds, so make your math - before I can see anything in VS2008 "Attach in the process" window, before that takes years.

I know about the solution: Could I just install remote debugging with "attach to the process" in project properties, but wtf? Such a problem was never an issue in WS2003. Is there any patch that I can apply to operating systems, or firewall rules, or something that can cure such troubled behavior?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -