PHP sessions: What if I set the session expiry to 10 days? -


I want users of my application to log in for a long time. The problem is that the session ends when the session is ended, so the stored variable is lost in the session. Therefore, I am setting the session to end in 10 days.

My question is: Is there a safety or performance problem to determine GC end and cookie life for 10 days?

> ini_set ('session.cookie_lifetime', 864000); Ini_set ('session.gc_maxlifetime', 864000);

Obviously more time for session session is greater risk of cookie / session hijackers, but Unless you deal with highly sensitive information (health records, online banking, etc.), I want to do as you like. Actually I have it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -