netbeans editor loses focus on editor and gives it to the menubar -


I'm a newbie using Netbeans and I have Netbeen 6.5 on XP. So, here's my problem: When I'm working on Netbeans and switching to some other work and then back later, the editor of Netbeans lost their focus and the menubar got the benefit. I do not press the ALT key again to focus on the editor again. I searched something on Netbeans and Google's help content and I could not find any solutions. Have you got any idea to solve any of these problems? By the way, I'm sorry for my insoluble English. Be a good day

Try Ctrl-0 It should set focus on the editor window. There are several focus-related keyboard shortcuts. See the Window menu for shortcuts in different windows.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -