java - What causes a JRE 6 JVM code cache leak? -


Since switching to JRE 6, my server's cache usage (non-stack) is increasing indefinitely My application creates many classes at runtime, but these classes have been successfully unloaded during the GC process. I can see these classes being loaded in the GC log and the transgenesis remains stable. I especially make sure in my code that these classes will be orphaned once I finish with them and that they are properly collected garbage from the permangan.

I only know of the code cache after switching to JRE6. So I think my questions are:

  1. Does GC contain code cache?
  2. What could be the reason for the code especially in the cash memory leak?
  3. Is there a bug in the JDK 6 in this area?

You may want to look through this discussion and look back Look at what might be helpful in trying to reduce it:

It includes a JDK5 but can be useful:

Do you want to make it jsp pages Are you trying to compile, or something like that? If not, what is being compiled after the application is started? Are You Using Aspecues With Runway Knitting?

It will help to know how you can help, what you are doing to get a better view of it.

In addition, when the code cache ends, does it just stop compiling or jvm crash? I expect the past.

Are you using the sun's JDK? I am guessing that since you have been doubting that the second has been listed as version 6, but there is no problem asking it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -