java - asm / C / Python / Perl / Lisp / Scheme Programmer looking for something new to learn -


I need a home-based project, now I am working on Python / Django at work. I want to learn something new, so I was thinking about checking Java.

What is the most well-known web framework for deploying Java Web applications? The only reason I am not checking Ruby on Rails is because similar ORM and other parts are similar to the Diesgene.

Alternatively, does anyone think that I should take a look at the seashore / small tubs? Can anyone understand why I want to?

Haskell is something I would consider that someone could argue well for it. Although I need a web framework and database access library to go along with it.

If I was not so addicted to the stack pattern through x86 / asm, then I used to think factor / forward. I am ready to hear any counter-arguments for this.

See also:

Looks like you are in web programming, so The smallest tomatoes / seashore is a great IMO everyone should learn small taps, even if they never use it, and the seashore is a real web framework that is used for you. Django, fer example, is all about rest, while seaside visions basically say "hell with rest".

And if you have never coded in an image-based environment, then something like this seems ... natural, magical too. A lot of IDE functionality generated in small things has been implemented in the file-based language IDE, but it always feels like an unnatural grafting, where the features feel as though they are only in short stance.

Look at Farrow Give enough time to use for this fact that there is no menu bar and see if it does not catch you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -