html - How to deploy SWF file? -


I have an SWF file that I created using Adobe Flex and I embed it properly within any HTML page I can not do If I take a second SWF file and use it instead, it works all the time. My SWF file is too big (1 MB) while the other one is small (25 KB). However, I can wait 5-10 minutes and the server connection is super fast and it will still never load.

Is there something that SDF has to do to start it properly? My SWF almost never runs.

Thoughts?

I see two positive problems here:

  • The browser is using your SWF The file is not able to download
    • You can check it if you have added the SWF file name directly to the browser URL, for example http: //your_domain/page/test.swf . If you get a "not found" error then your file is uploaded incorrectly
  • You did something wrong when embedding the SWF file into HTML
    • If you have a working file then you can try to overwrite it with a new one (leave the original file name).
    • Or you can try to use the library to embed Flash in html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -