drag and drop - Need a WPF rendering tip -


I want to create a WPF grid in which users can drag and drop from one cell to another and when the user pulls I have to draw tips on the screen, like the arrows it seems that the screens were suggested in any other layer on the screen. That is, in the grid they mentioned, they are not ready.

The problem is: I do not know how to overlap the "transparent" canvas on my grid so that I can attract it Can I

Do you have some tips in people's experience? Thank you.

I think what you want, you can read something about them here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -