Django: Reversing a URL with a different template -


How do I change a URL but with a different template name? I must use specially urlresolvers.reverse

and be more specific:

I have only one view but two URLs from which it has access to Can be done

  (r '^ url / $', 'view1', {'template1': 'template1.html'}, 'access-url1'), (r '^ Url_dynamic / $ ',' view1 ',' template1 ':' template_dynamic.html '},' url-dynamic '),  

I do not want to type any code individually I'm going to change it on the fly because of which template the return comes in the scene. Therefore, I need flexibility to change the URL such as

  urlresolvers.reverse ('view1', kwargs = {'template1': 'template_dynamic.html'}) (which does BitD Noreversematch is not working)  

I can also copy view1 to view2 and call it url-dynamic I can, but it will violate drying.

urlresolvers.reverse reverse's kwargs that Match those people in the regex pattern, which has not been passed through the URL in Dict.

You may want to use the reverse ('url-name').

Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -