c# - Transforming XML in ISO-8859-1 to HTML -


I have an XML document that I am transforming using XSL and then directly to the HTML document (all server side).

.

Everything works fine but special characters (especially © symbol - these are ads and many are not © symbols) are not visible right ( IE shows? And FF shows a diamond with one? Inside) Clearly some funky going on encoding-wise.

The XML is in ISO-8859-1 encoding.

I did the and lt; Xsl: output omit-xml- declaration = "yes" method = "html" encoding = "ISO-8859-1" />> my xsl file and on my head tag in HTML.

I was thinking of running XML through a template (xsl) which all the special characters

any ideas?

I think your problem relates to XSLT Maybe you are missing your page return encoding (you know, such as response. Resource encoding )

You can easily © from & amp; Copy;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -