c# - ASP.NET enterprise architecture: business layer -


I am an ASP.NET / C # developer and I have been working on this area for two years. I had recently entered a new ASP.NET project, where the person who created the enterprise architecture was quite absent. Due to this situation, I am trying to understand the professionals and the opposition of any unusual decision.

Most people have seen me that they have created a business layer where every object is a collection of objects at real time.

Public class users: list & lt; Users & gt; {}

Even I know that I should ask this question which has been structured, but I want to know if someone defined me as a collection The professional can tell in the business layer. Without any other reference, I would say at least that modeling is being done by business entities (such as User Object-Oriented Patterns).

Should be a model using) A user in my world represents a person in a system, and thus rarely has a collection of users. Therefore, I do not have any sense to get the user class to get a list of users.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -