ASP.NET Application - Architecture and Class Diagrams -


I'm new to ASP.NET development.

Can someone please refer to a document / tutorial / link that gives a sample code, architecture, class and sequence diagram for example 3/4 / n tier based simple ASP.NET application / example.

This would be very helpful for me.

There are several ways to do a lot of techniques / tools and whatever you ask . So I will give you some links: Various tools:

With n-tier:

ASP.Net 2.0

ASP Net 3.5

LINQ 2 SQL

Dynamic Data

MVC

There are so many examples that I have not only given to someone as one, but rather take for yourself as a beginner. :-)

Happy coding!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -