asp classic - Split a string in ASP Javascript -


I am trying to split the string with an archive set which is in format DD / MM / YY YY .

So basically something similar happens:

  Homework Fils Item ("date date"). Value.split ("/")  

But this does not work, I can usually:

  string (homework .Films. Value ("date debt". Value) .split ("/")  

but using string () transforms the value into a long thing Is:

  Mercury Oct 26 00:00:00 UTC + 0100 2011  

which I can not divide.

I only need all days DD part.

There is no way to compete with the subjects, because I still have not got work.

Maybe you just have to type homework. Files. Alt ("datadata"). Value.getDate ()


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -