sql server - SQL assign read/write access to all users on PC -


I am installing a SQL database and our application on the same PC. Under Vista it needs to be set up by an administrator account, but this means that regular user accounts can run our program, but it can not access the database it needs.

What I want is an easy way to allow all NT logins on the PC to access the database.

I thought I would solve it: In SSMS, I can provide DB_detector / author roles manually to Biltin \ user, and this, however, if my installer executes the program, then it does not work Uses:

  USE [OurDatabase] GO EXEC sp_addrolemember N'db_datawriter ', N' Users 'Geo ECCSplammailManNdb_Dateder', N'Bultin \ Users'Go  

Users Playing Role But they still can not access the database. The only difference in the SSMSE can be seen that in the latter case, they also get the ownership of a new "Biltin \ user" schema, which I suspect may have to be screwed, obviously the SSMS does something different Is

Can anyone recommend a way to achieve this work program?

In our database, user has been mapped to login ? Do you see a difference in SSMS method versus programmatic? What is the basic schema for the user login group group when it works ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -