recursion - How to implement recursive put in sftp -


The recursion in the command line SFTP in my Ubuntu has not been applied to me since 2004 There was some debate in the - R option switch, so I see some type of self-made recursion as only one option.

Ie.

  • Insert files
  • Ul>

    I plan to do this, but some other language will be sufficient.

    Rsync or scp is not an option because I do not have shell access on the server. I only SFTP

    This is a powerful file transfer client that supports FTP, ftps, http, https, hftp, fish (file transfer at ssh shell session) and sftp . It has an interactive interface like FTP, but also allows to specify all the commands on the command line. Look at mput (non-recursive but globe pattern handles) and mirror (rsync of poor man) command.

    I use the server which handles only sftp uploads like this:

      lftp -c "open -u $ MYUSER, $ MYPASSWORD sftp: / / $ TARGET; mirror-R $ SOME_DIRECTORY " 

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -