.net - Nested UpdatePanel Triggers -


My child UpdatePanel updates both its content and its original UpdatePanel.

  & lt; Asp: UpdatePanel ID = "Update Pencil 1" Runat = "Server" & gt; ... & lt; Asp: UpdatePanel ID = "Update Panel 2" Runat = "Server" & gt; ... & lt; / Asp: UpdatePanel & gt; ... & lt; / Asp: UpdatePanel & gt;  

I do not want to update my child's update every time my parents updated panel.

  & lt; Asp: UpdatePanel id = "Update Pencil 1" children aggregator = "wrong" updatemod = "conditional" runat = "server" & gt; & Lt; / ASP: UpdatePanel & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -