language agnostic - What else is there to do? A programmers guide to understanding himself -


I recently graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science and has joined other millions of people in search of job.

I have taken the assembly, java and plans in college and I have preferred myself, PHP, HTML, CSS, Android and Javascript. My part-time job now, I work as part time web designer and use tools such as Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Codes in ASP.

Does anyone know what is the language / web-development tool? Can I learn to be a better candidate in job search as a programmer or web designer? I am thinking of a C-based language, maybe C ++, or was I told about railways? Any ideas or ideas?

Have real passion for your artistry and craftsmanship, and guide you. There are things that you enjoy more than others, learning them deeply, deeply and deeply, who makes it. Understand things truly

Then go to the position of entry level at the place where you would like to work, and let them see your passion and your intelligence.

Voila, a job.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -