javascript - is there some special setting for servers to run jQuery? -


I have an html page that runs some jQuery scripts and it works fine. But once I use the same scripts in php page, it tries to run it using Local Server (XMPP) .. So I tried to upload the file to the Linux server on the Internet, but neither HTML or php pages did the right thing! So did I miss something? Are there some necessary settings for changes in some servers that I did not do? BTW: I'm just starting to learn jQuery .. and I would like to proceed to the console: / help plz?

thanx ..

In HTML, we have & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "../jquery.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; , but when we try to load, we get the "forbidden" page, the forbidden page is different from the "not found" page if you create a URL on reema.org.

I think the jquery.js file is in the right place, but it is that the wrong permissions on the file system.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -