iis 7 - How do I fill in the Internet Server Certificate request form in IIS7? -


I am requesting my first SSL certificate for a pair of test server (2008 R2, IIS7)

Our C is not part of CAD, so I have done this work that I need to 'do'. This link is not very helpful, though, because it does not tell you what to put in the box. I am pretty sure I am doing everything right except the 'normal name' box. I think I have to give the server name here, but I'm not sure.

Normally, I use host-headers with my sites so that my networking people can load me load or at least, failing in a pair of servers, can I do this, If here and if yes, should I fill the host-header names or server names?

The answer is complex and I do not want to make it wrong, if someone tells it to read Enough, I am using the subjectAltName on the certificate request so people who use the host-header address will still reach the site without receiving a warning message.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -