Google App Engine Needs Index Error -


I am currently getting a need index error on my app engine app: I believe this index is my index The .yaml file should be automatically created (see below).

Little Goggling, I think I have to wait to build my index. Is it correct, or do I need to do something manually? Are there some types of index building queues? My tables are very small now

Edit: I've added the "indexed" line to my app.yaml, and now the app is reporting to the engine index, so I guess it's certain. It is strange that this file was wrong because I never touched it.

  Index: # Autogenerated # This index. Yamal updates automatically whenever dev_appserver # detects that a new type of query is run. If you want to manually manage the # index.yaml file, then delete the above marker line (line # is saying "#autogonated"). If you want to manage some indexes # manually, move it over the marker line when you deploy your application using the next # appcfg.py, index.yaml file # automatically uploads to the admin console Is performed. - Type: Modification Properties: - Name: Name - Name: Created  

The app works on my dev server, but not in production. However, on my Dev console, I have seen this error (edit: this error has gone now that I've added the index: in the app.yaml file above) :

< Pre> error 2009-10-18 04: 46: 51,908 dev_appserver_index.py:176] error parsing /gaiagps.com/index.yaml: 'any type' object "& lt; string & gt;", line 13, is not able to call in column 3: - The first line of index.yaml, this error occurs when the first line of index.yaml occurs, then this error occurs when the The first line of the yaml,
should be just "indexed" when the column starts with 1, it has been removed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -