flex - Rails 2 + SQLite 3 - can ID field be zero? -


My problem: I am writing a Flex frontend for a Rail app, and I have problems managing database database values I am not getting zero .. so to avoid problems I just do not allow zero.

Now, for the foreign key, what will be okay? There is no chance that the ID should be assigned the record, right? If there is an input then maybe I can tell the rail to leave foreign key updates in any way.

If there is no match line with a foreign key value of 0, it should work fine, Because then there is nothing to update.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -