design - Separation of logic and UI -


I think I should keep my business logic and UI different, but I do not know what I'm doing now Violates the rule.

I am preparing the table structure of my financial program. I have a bit of trouble watching some parts, so I made fun of some screens so that I can explain why everything will be needed and how things fit together. I really think that it helps, and I believe my schema is solid, but I started thinking that maybe I have fooled myself in thinking that using a fake screen to help Okay, when this is actually hurting me.

> Have you gone wrong by using fake-up screens?

Or can someone describe the possible damage so that I can be sure that I am not going the wrong way?

Thank you.

These are two different things if you are running with the application, or to design the table structure If you are using a mockup to understand better, then okay. You are just planning how the application is going to work.

If you take a mockup and put the code in it which expects to display any data ... for example, to get the details, or to change the data, any number of statements If you are interested in more detailed technical details, please read the following paper:

/ Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -