dataset - Recommend a language or tool for manipulating large sets of data -


I have a large dataset (1GB pure compressed text).

Now I am writing again the dataset based on information in the data, for example:

  • Turn on 2009-10-16 on Friday
  • < Li> Calculate the number of times and how long they are last

Right now I am doing all this in Java I am thinking that anyone can talk about any device or language Know who was actually designed to do such work. It is possible in Java, but I am writing a lot boiler plate code

The answer is. This text was created for data manipulation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -