database - How to make a log on relational-data in SQL-Server? -


I need to create a log in my DB so that every action in the program should be written there.

I would also like to store additional data for this, for example the action in the table and the row has been implemented. In other words, I want to think logs dynamic and should be able to refer to other tables in the database.

The problem is, I do not know how to address all the tables in this log

Any thoughts?

You have two options here:

1) For each DB access Modify your program to add logging

2) Add triggers to each table in your DB to logging operations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -