content management system - What CMS am I seeing? -


I've added '.do' to many websites in the file referencing URLs as you navigate the web of Iberia Airlines, For example, the airline operated by the Spanish state, you see URLs like yours - I saw this extension on very high quality other websites and wondering what the software is. I had written the CMS in the title, but I think it could be what might happen, perhaps a framework, maybe only a few runs in the IBM mainframe ... in fact, it is not known of any identity yield Nothing below pages, no copyright, no company name

This extension is usually used by server-side Java platforms such as IBM WebSphere.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -